The Bath Massage Company was founded in 2010 by Polly Chadwick to provide professional, caring, holistic and person-centred massage treatments and courses.
“I set up the business with the main goal of offering the best massage possible to help people in their health and wellness journey, and to support them through a really tailored treatment to address their individual needs. I am very proud today to have a fabulous team with me, who all have their own unique massage style, but all have the same ethics and that is to give the best massage possible and treat each client with the respect and compassion they deserve” Polly Chadwick
Polly and team work from the recently and beautifully refurbished treatments rooms at Seasons Natural Health Store, which offer a haven of tranquillity and calmness. Charlotte Street & Broad Street car parks are both a 5 minute walk from the venue.
Seasons Natural Health Store, 10 George Street, Bath BA1 2EH
MEET THE TEAM
Polly Chadwick (owner) is an experienced massage practitioner and holds BTEC and ITEC qualifications in Swedish holistic massage and Anatomy & Physiology, Diploma in pregnancy massage, and is certified in deep tissue massage and remedial massage.
- BTEC Level 4 professional diploma in Holistic massage, Anatomy & Physiology
- ITEC Level 3 professional diploma in Holistic massage, Anatomy & Physiology
- CIMI Certified Infant Massage Instructor
- Diploma in Pregnancy Massage
- Certificate in Deep Tissue massage
- Certified Hypnobirthing teacher
- Hands Free certification
- Certificate in seated acupressure massage
- First Aid
Polly is a fully registered member of the following professional bodies and holds full insurance with them:
FHT Federation of Holistic Therapists
IAIM International Association of Infant Massage
Wise Hippo Hynobirthing UK
Treatments with Polly are available Tuesday to Thursday – to make an appointment with Polly please contact us.
Jo Greenwood (MTI CNHC) qualified from Bristol College of Massage and Bodywork where she gained a level 4 Diploma in Holistic Massage with Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology.
Jo has also gained certificates in specific studies of the Anatomy and massage including focus on release work of the neck. Jo is a great therapist, has a natural warmth and empathy and is very passionate about the work she does.
Jo is certified to offer the following treatments:
- Diploma Level 4: Deep Tissue Massage
- Diploma Level 4: Swedish Massage
- Diploma Level 4: Pregnancy Massage
- Certificate: Neck release
Jo is a fully registered member of the following professional bodies and holds full insurance with them:
CNHC Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council and Balans.
Treatments with Jo are available Wednesday to Saturday – to make an appointment with Jo please contact us.
Tanya Green originally trained in London where she qualified in Massage, Anatomy and Physiology, Aromatherapy and Reflexology. She has been a holistic practitioner for over 20 years spending time in Kenya and England, working with a diverse client base.
Tanya went on to train in yoga and meditation deepening her knowledge and understanding of the mind and body connection, and its significance in the holistic therapeutic model. She is also certified in deep tissue and hot stone massage as well as Reiki and energy healing modalities.
Tanya considers every aspect of the client to tailor each treatment to meet their individual needs. She is a warm and intuitive therapist who gives the individual the opportunity to pause, rest and reconnect to their vibrant self.
- IEB Level 4 Diploma in Massage and Anatomy & Physiology
- IEB Level 4 Diploma in Aromatherapy
- IEB Level 4 Diploma in Reflexology
- Certificate in Deep Tissue Massage
- Certificate in Hot Stone Massage
- Usui Reiki Level I, II & Masters
- Tera Mai & Seichem Reiki Level I
- Theta Healing
Tanya is a fully registered member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) and is fully insured with Wellbeing Insurance.
Treatments with Tanya are available Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday – to make an appointment with Tanya please contact us.
Christian Giardullo is a qualified massage therapist from Naples, Italy with over 17 years experience. Since qualifying in 2003, he has spent part of his career working in Europe, where he provided specialised treatments to holidaymakers and VIP’s visiting the Greek Islands. He has worked in London for several years for Stepping Stones Natural Health Care, and as Therapist Manager at a leading Health Studio in Napoli, Italy.
Going beyond the realm of what most people consider to be the confines of a massage treatment, Christian tailors each session to the individual needs of his clients. Finding any physical or emotional stressors that can lead to residual tightness or blockage in the body and freeing them up by using a holistic system of bodywork, covering not just the muscles of the body but the skeletal and subtle body energy systems also.
Christian holds the following:
- Diploma in Sports and Deep Tissue massage
- Diploma in Holistic massage
- Diploma in circulatory and Indian Head massage
Centro Chiaia, Napoli, ITALY. (UK equivalent Level 3)
- Certificate of Remedial Massage.
Brandon Raynor’s School of Natural Therapies, London
- Fully insurance with Westminster Insurance
Treatments with Christian are available on Monday, Friday, and Saturday – to make an appointment with Christian please contact us.
Helen Hudson is an experienced Massage Therapist and Reflexologist, and has a vast amount of experience under her belt. Helen qualified back in 2004 and has worked in various health and wellbeing centres since, including an impressive 14 years at Babington House, the beautiful Grade II-listed manor house with an award-winning wellbeing spa in the heart of Somerset.
Helen holds the following qualifications:
- Massage Training Institute, Holistic Massage, Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology, (Practitioner Level 4 Diploma), Bristol College of Massage and Bodywork
- Reflexology – Association of Reflexologists Diploma in Reflexology, Rosalind Oxenford School of Reflexology
- Myofascial Release (Foundation, Intermediate and Accomplished Levels), School of Bodywork, Exeter
- Brandon Raynor’s School of Natural Therapies, London – Certificate of Remedial Massage
- VTCT Level 2 Award in Facial Massage and Skincare
- Usui Reiki (First and Second Degree)
- Emergency First Aid At Work (March 2021)
Helen’s ethos about how treatments should work mirrors that of the BMC ethos, which is, she believes that the aim of massage and reflexology is to treat the whole person. Seeing the body as one complete system and through her massage treating not just the symptoms, but also the causes of stress, discomfort, and pain in the body.
Helen tailors her massage to suit the individual, offering a range of styles including light/deep, still/slow/dynamic, focusing on treating injuries, or just helping you to completely zone out and relax. Using a blend of techniques including Swedish Massage, deep tissue massage and myofascial release. Helen can tune in to the person/body with an intuitive touch so that you receive longer lasting and more effective results from the treatment.
Treatments with Helen are available currently on a Wednesday – to make an appointment please contact us.
Ellen Rushton is a remedial massage therapist with an 8 year international carer, gaining her qualifications in Australian where she worked with athletes and children. Here she obtained a Diploma of Remedial Massage and leant specialist skills like Dry needling, Cupping and IASTM (instrument assisted soft tissue mobilisation).
Ellen offers a range of treatments including Swedish relaxation, lymphatic drainage, trigger point therapy, deep tissue massage, pre and post event sports massage, and pregnancy massage. All of which she incorporates her specialist techniques into, where appropriate.
Ellen is passionate about educating and helping clients reach their potential with their bodies, and to gain a better knowledge and understanding of how to help the recovery process with ‘at-home’ exercises and stretches to complete in between visits. Ellen loves giving clients the best experience possible, using all of her massage skills and techniques, and making sure they enjoy a calm and relaxing environment.
- ASCED* Remedial Massage Diploma including Trigger point Therapy, Deep Tissue Therapy, Pregnancy massage, Lymphatic Drainage, Sports Massage
- ASCED* Certificate IV Swedish relaxation massage
- Douglas Maclean Dry Needling, AISTM & Myofascial Cupping
Ellen is fully insured with Towergate Insurance.
ASCED: Australian Standard Classification of Education
Treatments with Ellen are available currently on Monday & Tuesday – to make an appointment please contact us.
Mel Williamson is passionate about all things baby and parent related and runs our regular baby and parent classes. Mel trained with the IAIM and is a fully qualified infant massage instructor and a fully qualified Baby Yoga instructor, training with Birth Light
Our regular classes with Mel run every week and you can see them in more detail at our dedicated website – www.bumpbirthbabyuk.com
- CIMI (certified Infant Massage Instructor) with the IAIM
- Certified Baby Yoga instructor with Birth Light
- Fully registered member of the FHT Federation of Holistic Therapists
Please contact us to discuss any of the treatments available or if you’d like further information on anything on this website.